Tech writer and video producer focused on developer outreach. Clients include Samsung, Roku and Nokia.
As a blockchain technical writer for a global startup, recently completed a project that used:
- Sphinx to generate an API reference for their Python API allowing servers to access the blockchain.
- Jazzy to generate an API reference for their iOS SDK for clients.
- Javadoc to generate an API reference for their Android SDK for clients.
- Docusaurus as the static site generator allowing multi-language documentation for a global developer base and the ability to view documentation for current and previous SDK and blockchain releases.
- GitHub pages to publish documentation and allow community input. (Remember to disable Jekyll to allow all API reference directories to be processed by GitHub publishing process.)
- Blockchain architecture overview
- Video code tutorial showing end-to-end process for coding and installing an embedded system application.
- Python API reference including a custom Sphinx theme.